2015! Can't believe it's over. We had an amazing year!
Looking back to do this recap I can't believe how quickly it went.
- We celebrated Christmas with my parents.
- Wrigley turned six.
- We went down to Georgetown and San Antonio to visit some of our favorite friends.
- Quinn dressed like an old man for his 100th day of school.
- and he showed off all of his schoolwork at open house!
- We had a summery Valentine's Day!
- I signed Madden up for school!
- Tanna and I started shopping for our new 'game changer' babies as she said!
- We had a snow day... and another snow day!
- Goodness another snow day!!! In March?!
- We got our new car and Madden turned forward facing at 44 months old.
- I got to see our sweet baby once more before she was born.. and then again the next day.
- Quinn went on a field trip to UTA to see a play and played in his first baseball game!
- Lauren came to visit.
- I got spoiled with a clothes and bows shower for baby!
- We had a cold and rainy Easter.
- Took our annual bluebonnet pictures.
- And our #1 day of the year- Ellery was born! Her birth day was pretty much perfect! We spent the rest of the month in new baby bliss. Also these photos about made my life! Fresh 48 and Newborn.
- The weather pretty much was extreme everyday. We had flooding like you wouldn't believe and tornado and severe storm warnings nonstop.
- Quinn had a field trip to the Perot Museum!
- Ellery had her first bath in the bathtub.
- Mother's Day was extra special with our new little girly.
- My parents came to visit and meet Ellery!
- I did Ellery's first monthly post!
- Ellery met her future BFF Hadley!
- Quinn cleaned up at his Kindergarten awards! But we couldn't finish out the year just yet because of all our snow days!
- Summer is amazing. SO many fun things!
- Quinn finally had his Field Day after rainapalooza the entire months of April and May.
- Four Words: Last.Day.of.School!
- We celebrated the first day of summer vacation with our annual ice cream sundae breakfast!
- Boot camp started, we bought a fun surprise for the boys, and Quinn's baseball party!
- Everyone's favorite week of the summer began- COUSINS!
- We celebrated our seventh anniversary.
- VBS started and one of many many water park days!
- Sean, Rachel, Penner, and Eden came to visit!
- We celebrated Father's Day!
- I turned 29 (Eeeee) and we celebrated that weekend.
- Quinn went to his first day of Camp Thurman!
- We did lots of swimming and playing with friends!
- We had a red, white, and blue day for the 4th of July!
- We enjoyed Quinn's last day of being 5 and then celebrated his SIXTH birthday!
- We found out that Quinn outgrew his peanut allergy!
- Quinn and Madden had their birthday party!
- We said goodbye to our little three year old and celebrated our BIG FOUR YEAR OLD!
- Madden went to his very first VBS! Pretty sure they'd go all summer if they could.
- Boot camp ended and the signs that summer was ending just kept coming...
- We had a fun zoo day with our friends!
- Lauren came to visit and meet Ellery!
- Quinn had meet the teacher night for school and Heath Horton was born!
- Quinn started FIRST grade!
- Ellery got her first tooth!
- Madden had his very first meet the teacher night!
- We celebrated Hadley's first birthday!
- Madden started Pre-K!!!
- There was a lot of baseball played!
- We started meeting for Tuesday Fun! Lots of running and lunching this year with friends!
- We made our annual trip to the State Fair of Texas!
- We celebrated Ellery's baby dedication at church.
- My mom visited and we went to the Arboretum for some pumpkin pictures!
- We went to San Antonio for Riley's baptism and first birthday!
- Ellery somehow turned SIX months old and finished her first half year.
- We went to Medieval Times and the kids had a blast!
- We had a million activities to celebrate Halloween and then actual Halloween day!
- Quinn lost his very first tooth!!
- I got to meet little baby Aria and we took the boys to their first hockey game!
- I ran half a race and we celebrated Thanksgiving!
- We had more flooding and crazy rain just to continue the theme of the year and got ready for Christmas and wrote our Santa letters!
- We went to our town tree lighting!
- Watched Madden at his school Christmas Program!
- Went on a carriage ride through Highland Park to see the Christmas lights!
- Were disappointed yet again by Army Navy.
- We had a favorite things Christmas party with Tuesday Fun.
- Madden had his school Christmas party and pajama day.
- I wasn't allowed to go to Quinn's class party and then we had a Christmas party here with friends!
- Pictures with Santa of course were a must!
- We had a little staycation at the Gaylord Texan!
- On December 23 we rounded out our pre Christmas activities and Quinn lost his second tooth!
- We celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas!!